To simplify your seek for assist, this web page incorporates hyperlinks to FedEx and exterior assets and is updated reguarly. Information and sources cowl everything from financial aid to operational assistance.
We have special provides and resources to help throughout COVID-19 and past. Plus, get advertising and printing ideas that may attract and convert customers. Get answers to those questions and extra from other small businesses dealing with the identical challenges and alternatives as you.
The eighth annual FedEx Small Business Grant Contest has ended. We awarded more than $250,000 to 12 businesses throughout the U.S. Get solutions to these questions and more instantly from other small companies dealing with the identical challenges and opportunities as you.
Easy-to-begin Business Ideas
- Musical devices, especially those that are rented out, are highly financeable for low charges, so it is a business you may get into with very little cash, and increase aggressively.
- The key to get going with this business is to construct relationships with colleges and school music administrators, who can recommend your providers.
- Chances are a larger college isn’t going to advocate you unless you could have a observe document, so you’ll probably have to start with some very small faculties.
- Like other construction associated companies, one of the keys to success is very rigorously bidding on your work.
- One of my associates with a background in manufacturing started a business eradicating waste from constructing websites after which he progressed into the demolition of business buildings.
Plus, earn credit by way of our USPS Loyalty Program when you purchase Priority Mail® and Priority Mail Express® labels. Our peer insights come from small business owners who’ve faced the same challenges you have. They’re FedEx Small Business Grant winners and/or part of our Entrepreneur Advisory Board (EAB).
KeyBank continues its unwavering support of small companies throughout the nation, rating 11th nationally in SBA lending. Survey results depict a sector that is resilient however financially stressed. Focusing on business performance, financing needs, and borrowing experiences of small corporations, the survey is designed to fill knowledge gaps and flag economic development opportunities for the Commonwealth.
More Digital Services For Business
See the available plans and pattern prices based on the number and ages of staff and their dependents. SHOP insurance coverage is available to employers with 1-50 full-time equivalent (FTE) workers in most states (in some states, employers with employees qualify). Use our FTE Employee Calculator to search out out when you qualify to make use of SHOP.